keep calm and be happy

KEEP CALM AND BE HAPPY

Sunday 6 December 2015

One Face 100 captions

Thanks to social media especially facebook and instagram, I have seen so many funny pictures with funnier captions, especially when the ''#thanksgiving with black families'' went viral few months ago. I discovered I had '' a high threshold for laughter with the interesting photo captions I saw. Now, thanks to my friend Priscilla Adebukola, for serving this flawless resting face and God bless the timely photographer for taking the momentary picture, I discovered that just one picture could have so many caption. wait for it...............



I know she would skin me alive for blogging about this, lol.....I already sent some of them to her. Priscilla, don't worry, I know you are planning a big payback. Oh no, this is very interesting, let me make more captions.....''smiles''


Priscilla, still love you though.Keep serving those faces. Happy Sunday everyone.Have a blessed and peaceful week. With more interesting captions?,, leave you comments below. PEACE.

2 comments:

  1. This is really funny... well done Fikz.. the captions are really up there, and yes she's gonna roast you for blogging at her expense

    ReplyDelete