keep calm and be happy

KEEP CALM AND BE HAPPY

Sunday 20 December 2015

LIKE A BOSS

Whats up my fellow people, you know I wasn't going to disappoint  you guys this week right? As you all know this is where i leave all my ridiculous opinion, and this week i came across the phrase " LIKE A BOSS'' and i was like ''yes this is perfect'', ofcourse am all about been confident and who else could be that... if not a boss. So, am going to be listing few moments where you gotta act ''like a boss'' . Don't worry its gonna be short, i hate long stories too. But before then lemme take a selfie...lol


1. WALKING LIKE A BOSS
 Everyone knows that composure while walking on the street or even into a lecture hall is very important, it always shows that you are calm and in control of yourself. Even if you missed your step, stand up and keep walking like a boss....lol, to all my ladies ( heel lovers), I feel ya.

2.  WORKING LIKE A BOSS
Yes, i know most of us are students like me, but am just going to say that "Ain't nobody got time for an half-done work'' , so what ever job or business we have, lets do it perfectly and completely.

3. TALKING LIKE A BOSS
Lol, this is my favourite part, for a minute i just want to give a shout out to all my fellow medical students, the struggle is real ''mehn''. You would all relate to that moment when you are been asked a question, and you literally don't know the answer or you are trying to remember so you just start talking gibberish or stalling the teacher until you figure out the answer. Am telling you it works, just don't stop talking, but ''abeg'' if you notice the teacher or professor is not smiling, kindly shut up and SIT DOWN LIKE A BOSS.

So, that its for this week people, thanks for reading, don't forget to share and leave your comments if you can relate to this. PEACE.


1 comment:

  1. I've always lacked confidence while i was a teenager,so these are few of the strategies i applied to myself. Enoy

    ReplyDelete