keep calm and be happy

KEEP CALM AND BE HAPPY

Thursday 3 December 2015

The Genius Friend

Its her birthday, so " shout out time"


So, you know that moment when you meet a genius, and you realize that the only thing you hear from people is 'oh, i know her she's very intelligent', 'she's was the senior prefect then in my school', oh yes, she's so smart,she could help me with my project. Yes,
of course i have heard it all,she has been my childhood friend, but i always see more than intelligence in her. Its like when you know someone so amazing, and even while you were still young, in your little mind, you want to be like the person when you grow up. That was literally me.
But you are gentle, loving, understanding, easygoing, calm, infact all good things i can think of,. lol, i remember when everyone including me was running helter-skelter  to study for chem 147 in 100level, you my friend was just keeping calm in your room, now you're freaking graduate with first class, ...what can i say. I wish you the best life you can ever have, you deserve it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...Adebiyi Victoria Adeola 

No comments:

Post a Comment