keep calm and be happy

KEEP CALM AND BE HAPPY

Friday 11 December 2015

Talents from Africa - Proclaim Kids

People, people, people,......have you seen these children? chai....It is now that am wishing i was not shy as a kid. My advice to me as a future mother, 'if you sight any dot of talent in that child, oh boy it is quick development o'...as far is not talent of stealing' sha'.You see these small small children they call PROCLAIM, a singing group from one of the churches in Uganda, haha....they have put my singing and dancing abilities to shame.Hats off to their choir master or director.
   
I have seen so many kids from different singing competitions, although  mostly from europe and america. But this children are my perfect kind of kids, one, their vocals is on point, two, dancing ability/ choreography........check, and they sing interesting gospel songs, like who am i kidding, what else.Am just going to drop some links to prove myself right.....yes I said myself, nobody can say anything wrong about them.


These children are the ones they call 'ginger kids'.....they are super active. All I can say is Don Moen and Ron kenoly come and see your long lost grandchildren from Africa. I can't help it, let me add another  favorite song.




 You could also check ouut their recent cover of the christmas song by opening this link https://www.facebook.com/1543035565953836/videos/1675153466075378/   ''Mary did you know''
If you love this kids like I do obviously, leave your comment below and be free to share. Stay blessed. PEACE.

2 comments:

  1. Nice start.Fikz.. keep it up. I've seen these kids online b4, m not their biggest fan but they're talented and I do agree with you about developing talents in kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much @seunlight. ...yes to developing talents in kids

    ReplyDelete